Lightning chargers are advanced data cables that take very little time to charge the battery of the phones fully. Today, in this guide, we will be talking about 2 such lightning chargers that are getting very popular and the features that are behind such popularity. Dive in to find out more!
- Fast Charging Data Cable with Auto-disconnect Feature by Mcdodo
This Mcdodo auto disconnect charger is literally the most advanced option that you can get. The many features that have made it a show-stealer are as follows.
- It doesn’t charge the phone any further than 100%. The smart chip in this charger disconnects the current automatically. Hence, the battery’s life is preserved and saved from the damage that overcharging does.
- Just as it stops the charging, it also starts the charging every 2 hours.
- It has a 188 copper core that supports a 3A current to pass through it. Such a high level of current results in super-quick charging. Your phone will get fully charged within an hour or even less.
- The cable is made of braided zinc alloy that has 2 benefits. One, it doesn’t break and is quite flexible and two, it prohibits the phone’s temperature to go above 25°C. Hence, overheating will never be a threat when you’re using this charging cable.
- The gold-plated connectors are strong and rust-resistant. Also, they can easily resist 15k pulls and plugs and about 30k bends without breaking.
- McDodo Flat End Lightning Data Cable with Auto Disconnect and Reconnect Features
This charging cable is for iPhone 11. It’s better than the original Apple chargers in a lot of ways as listed below.
- It offers 40% quicker charging and takes only about an hour to charge the battery to 100%.
- It disconnects the current once the battery is full and reconnects it every 2 hours to keep the battery full, always.
- It prevents overheating. The phone’s temperature and the battery’s temperature are always under control.
- The cable is made of braided nylon and zinc alloy. Whilst zinc alloy is responsible for maintaining the temperature, braided nylon makes the wire resistant to pulling, breaking, and twisting.
- It is provided with a Halo-shaped LED light that enables users to find the charger easily during the night. Also, it displays the battery status of the phone.
In a nutshell, there’s, currently, nothing better, safer, and more advanced than lightning charging cables. You can also visit the official Mcdodo website to explore endless options.